Temasek Foundation is committed to protecting and respecting your personal data.
Collection, use, and processing of your personal data
We collect your personal data when you provide it to us, such as when you complete forms on our website, when you correspond with us (e.g. via our website or email), and other situations in which you have chosen to provide information to us. In providing any personal data to us, you warrant that such information is accurate and complete.
We will retain control of, and responsibility for, the use of any personal data you disclose to us. Such data shall remain in our possession or the possession of data intermediaries acting on our behalf.
Purposes of collection, use, disclosure or processing of personal data
All personal data and other information we collect may be used, disclosed and/or otherwise processed by TF for the following purposes:
- responding to your enquiries or requests pursuant to your emails, telephone calls, faxes and/or submission of form(s);
- responding to your job/internship applications or your recruitment queries;
- responding to and taking follow-up action on requests and complaints;
- performing office and operational administrative matters following your requests; or
- seeking feedback and comments on TF’s business and operational matters.
- IP addresses
- When you use our website, we may collect and store information about your computer (including your IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns. This data could possibly lead to your identification, but we, and our data intermediaries, do not use such data to identify you except as authorised or required by law.
Third party websites
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Disclosure of your personal data
To respond to or process your request to TF, we may have to disclose your personal data to any member of our group or to third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any further parties, unless we have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Singapore. It may also be processed by staff operating outside Singapore who work for us or for one of our service providers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. TF will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We use technical and organisational security precautions to protect your data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risk. Our security procedures are continuously revised based on new technological developments.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected or to which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law.
Accuracy, Right to withdraw consent to, or request access to or correction of, personal data
You have the right to withdraw consent to, or request access to or correction of, personal data that TF holds about you in accordance with applicable laws.
All requests for the withdrawal of consent to, or access to or correction of, personal data held by TF shall be made by email to TFAdmin@temasekfoundation.org.sg.